Sunday 5 October 2014

Stop calling me old school beacuse everyone listens to Wizkid & Davido now-2shotz


Before MI,Ice Prince, Wizkid and the likes, there was 2shotz.While many feel his music has fizzled out of circulation, the rapper insists he is not an old school musician. 

I have not actually been far from the scene, I am still in the scene doing the same thing that I do. But the fact is that, people are carried away with the music of now. Everyone is busy listening to Davido, Wizkid and the likes. I have no problem with that. 

Things like evolution should occur. Sometimes, when people say, you have been away for some time, I always tell them, I have not. Everybody is still in the game, it is a big business I could be eating from one small angle and I am cool there. I said it because that is how they say it. That is what I hear people say. Every artiste is an artiste. I don’t think that because you reigned some ten years ago you should be referred to as ‘old school’. I am not old school, I am still very much in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment